Hard to mill without using stearate additives. We don't use them because stearates dull the color. Our milling is difficult and tricky, but the result is pure, luminous ruby-red undertone. Less harsh than Quinacridones. Not sufficiently light-fast in tints.
- Paint Lines: Encaustic, Pigment stick
- Opacity: Transparent
- Pigment Stick Drying Rate: Slow
- Classification: Synthetic Inorganic
- Color Index: PR83
- Chemical Composition: 1, 2 dihydroxy anthraquinone on alumina base
- Safety Information: Conforms to ASTM D-4236