The name Turkey Red comes from a laboriously produced but widely used plant dye imported from Turkey in the 18th & 19th centuries. The top tone of our Turkey Red is an earthy bluish red that breaks into a warm earthy scarlet undertone. Mix of Quinacridone Red, Indian Yellow, and Raw Sienna.
- Paint Lines: Pigment Stick
- Opacity: Transparent
- Pigment Stick Drying Rate: Fast
- Classification: Synthetic Organic
- Chemical Composition: quinacridone red + indian yellow + raw sienna
- Safety Information: Conforms to ASTM D-4236