This color gets its brown tinge from a tiny percentage of iron oxide that has not been refined out of the rutile ore in making Titanium White. Next to white or other light colors, it has the look of raw linen. Alongside dark colors, it can be a sedate whiteness that does not pop. Unbleached titanium is a single pigment off-white color.
- Paint Lines: Pigment Stick
- Opacity: Opaque
- Pigment Stick Drying Rate: Fast
- Classification: Synthetic Inorganic
- Color Index: PW6
- Chemical Composition: titanium dioxide (rutile)
- Safety Information: Conforms to ASTM D-4236