Named after the mineral color that is chemically associated with azurite. Malachite and azurite were some of the only bright greens and blues from ancient times through the 18th Century. Our malachite green shares a similar bond with our azure blue. Warm hues bring out the malachite’s bluishness.
- Paint Lines: Encaustic, Pigment Stick
- Opacity: Opaque
- Pigment Stick Drying Rate: Medium
- Classification: Mixed
- Color Index: PB29 + PG7 + PW6 + PW7
- Chemical Composition: ultramarine blue + phthalo green + titanium-zinc white
- Safety Information: Conforms to ASTM D-4236