The "true" blue, because it is distinct from Cerulean on the green side and Ultramarine on the red. Makes muted greens when mixed with cadmium yellow.
- Paint Lines: Encaustic, Pigment Stick
- Opacity: Opaque
- Pigment Stick Drying Rate: Fast
- Lightfastness: I - Excellent
- Classification: Synthetic Inorganic
- Color Index: PB28
- Chemical Composition: cobalt aluminate
- Safety Information: Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Safety Warnings: This product contains cobalt, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.