A complicated color. It is quite greenish laid next to cobalt blue and yet under fluorescent light, it can take on a violet cast. Its large particle size makes it a little gritty but also adds to its luminosity.
- Paint Lines: Encaustic, Pigment Stick
- Opacity: Opaque
- Pigment Stick Drying Rate: Fast
- Lightfastness: I - Excellent
- Classification: Synthetic Inorganic
- Color Index: PB35
- Chemical Composition: cobalt stannate
- Safety Information: Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Safety Warnings: This product contains cobalt, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.