A delicate cool, slightly yellowish green that, like many of our pale tints, can act as neutral to some colors, as subtle green to others. Historically, it was an iron-based compound related to green earth, used in Europe from Medieval times to the 17th century. The famous Chinese ceramic glaze got its name from this color. Mix it with Iridescent Pearl to effect that glaze-like color.
- Paint Lines: Encaustic, Pigment Stick
- Opacity: Opaque
- Pigment Stick Drying Rate: Slow
- Classification: Synthetic Inorganic
- Chemical Composition: chromium oxide, cadmium yellow, zinc-titanium white
- Safety Information: Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Safety Warnings: This product contains cadmium and chromium, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer.