Emerald undertone. Softer, slightly yellower, and slightly less transparent than Phthalo. Beautiful glaze color. Also known as Vert Emeraude and Guinet's Green.
- Paint Lines: Encaustic, Pigment Stick
- Opacity: SemiTransparent
- Pigment Stick Drying Rate: Fast
- Lightfastness: I - Excellent
- Classification: Synthetic Inorganic
- Color Index: PG18
- Chemical Composition: hydrated chromium sesquioxide
- Safety Information: Conforms to ASTM D-4236
- Safety Warnings: This product contains chromium, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.